max. power consumption
All the units of FDS series boast high durability and robust body. Prior to operation, they need simple fixed installation and connection to a drainage system.
Here are some highlights:
- FDS dehumidifiers can operate at temperatures near 0°C.
- They run on safe refrigerant R407c.
- The units are equipped with washable polyurethane filters.
- Integrated mechanical dehumidification control is provided.
- The noise level is medium, ranging between 52 to 70 dB(A).
FDS units have IP 21 protection rating as a standard. Enhanced IP 44 protection is available as an option, which means protection against small water splashes and drops hitting the unit at any angle.
Body. All the models have epoxy powder coating for increased resistance to atmospheric agents and corrosive environments. However, the structural material is different:
- FDS160-FDS240 units are made of galvanized steel with removable panels.
- FDS360-FDS980 units are made of shaped aluminium sections with galvanized panels.
Options. The dehumidifiers can be optionally designed with additional features, namely:
- Remote digital controller.
- Hot gas defrosting system.
- Electronic control.
- Thermostatic control.
Installation. The units considerably differ in size, depending on the model and capacity. Fixed installation allows for ceiling, wall or cart mounting; ducted installation is also available.