- The HOUSING is made of thick hot-galvanized sheet steel with polyurethane powder coating. The body is a load-bearing structure with removable panels; all the screws and rivets are made of stainless steel; coated in colour RAL7035.
- The REFRIGERANT CIRCUIT is made of world-class brand components, welded and soldered as per ISO 97/23. The circuit consists of a sight glass, a filter drier, a thermal expansion valve with an external equalizer, a service Schraeder valve and a safety pressure switch, running on R410A refrigerant.
- The COMPRESSOR is rotary-type, mounted on rubber vibration dampers, with a crankcase heater and a thermostat installed on the motor winding for thermal overload protection. The compressor is serviced through the front panel.
- The CONDENSER and EVAPORATOR are made of aluminium-finned copper tubes with powder epoxy coating for protection against corrosive media. Due to their geometry, the heat exchangers have low air resistance, which allows reducing the fan speed (along with the noise level). The condensate tray is made of stainless steel. The evaporator is equipped with a temperature sensor.
- FANS: radial fans are made of galvanized steel; the impeller is statically and dynamically balanced; motor protection rating is IP 54.
- AIR FILTER: a disposable plane filter made of antistatic synthetic fabric; class G2 as per EN 779:2002.
- MICROPROCESSOR: all MSHA units feature a microprocessor control system that supports water temperature control, anti-freezing protection, compressor recycle protection, compressor start sequence control, as well as provides LED indication of operation status and transmission of fault signals to a remote device.