The humidifiers of MHDM-D series are only 260 mm high, which make them suitable for installation in confined space behind a suspended ceiling. These electrode humidifiers are used in combination with air conditioning and ventilation systems to control the intake air humidity. MHDM-D units are equipped with a special pipe for connection to the ventilation system.
MHDM-D humidifiers are suitable for archives, laboratories, computer and server rooms, offices, and production facilities (dealing with textiles, cigarettes, pharmaceuticals).
- Compact design, only 260 mm high, allows installation in confined spaces under the ceiling
- Self-adjustable controller for automatic operation after connection to water supply, drainage and power mains
- Prefabricated structure with a housing made of alluminium alloy to prevent corrosion
- The humidifier is easy to attach
- The cylinder can be easily replaced without dismantling the humidifier
- Multiple security systems
- 260 mm height allows installation in a confined space under the ceiling
- Multi-layer security
- Integrated pipe for connection to a ventilation system