± 0.5 °C
up to 3 W
Digital thermostat New Touch has a distinctive black glossy display with high-contrast light-blue digits and indicators. With its new style, this wall-mounted thermostat will suit classic or avant-garde interiors of residential or commercial rooms.
Heating operation is controlled with an integrated indoor air temperature sensor and/or a remote floor temperature sensor installed in the underfloor heating system. Either type of control can be selected using settings on the thermostat touch panel.
Programmable heating modes for every day of the week will reduce your heating costs by 30% or more. New Touch features settings for freezing protection of water circuits and overheat protection of underfloor heating circuits.
The thermostat is designed to control electric heating equipment up to 3.5 kW, with load current up to 16 A, or water circuits of underfloor heating systems (3 A). Apart from boiler equipment, New Touch thermostats can operate infra-red heating systems, electric radiators or convectors.
You can choose from different options of indoor temperature control, either based on the air temperature sensor built into the body, or based on the remote floor temperature sensor (comes with the thermostat). You can also choose temperature control using both sensors, based on both floor and air temperature.
Air temperature setting are maintained with an accuracy up to 0.5°C. All the settings are made using backlit touch sensors in the bottom of the panel.
By programming weekly operation schedules separately for weekdays and weekends, and setting the minimum air temperature for the power saving mode for when there is no one in the room, you will save more than 30% of your heating costs. Heating setup via Wi-Fi is optionally available.
Furthermore, once you set the minimum temperature to maintain, you don’t have to worry about system freezing. Similarly, by setting the maximum permissible floor temperature, you will protect the flooring against overheating and damage. By default, the indoor temperature must be at least 5°C for freeze protection, while the floor temperature must not exceed 45°C for overheat protection.
The display of New Touch thermostat shows:
- On/Off power indication;
- setpoint and actual value of indoor air temperature;
- indications of the current operation mode (auto or manual);
- indications of the selected control method, i.e. based on the air temperature sensor and/or using floor temperature control;
- indications of current day of the week and setup button locking;
- indication of the time span in the auto mode;
- indication of the current time of day.
- In the bottom of the panel there are touch buttons for mode setting and navigation. These buttons are backlit.
Using the auto mode buttons, you can select time spans and the required air temperature separately for weekdays and weekends.
The settings are made in the sequence described in the Installation and Setup Manual.
New Touch is designed for installation on a wall in a mounting duct, with through-the-wall installation of the remote sensor and power wiring. The remote floor temperature sensor is laid into the heated floor, equally spaced between the adjacent loops of the water circuit or heat tracing system. The installation position shall be away from door and window openings, heating radiators or sun-heated areas.
New Touch will not only heat up your home in advance before you arrive, but also save your costs during the heating season.
- Touch control
- Large dark display with white backlighting
- Large font
- Temperature adjustment within 5°C to 35°C
- Dual temperature control (air and floor temperature)
- Programmable mode
- Freezing and overheat protection
- Complete with a floor temperature sensor
- Lockable control buttons
- These thermostats are mainly applied in heating boilers / underfloor water heating systems / underfloor electric heating systems / infra-red heating panels / convector heating systems / heating radiators / etc. (within rated specifications).
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Temperature control range: 5-35°C
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Deviation: < 1%
- Power supply: 95-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Load current: 3 A (hot-water heating), 16 A (electric heating)
- Body: fire-proof plastic
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 13.3 mm
- Mounting duct: 60 mm
- Operating conditions: operating temperature range between 0 and 45°C, relative air humidity between 5 and 90 %