± 0.5 °C
up to 3 Вт
Mycond Touch is an affordable and precise thermostat for monitoring and accurate control of heating in residential or commercial rooms. The thermostat can start and stop the heating equipment on a signal from the integrated air temperature sensor or on a remote command from the sensor installed in the screed of the underfloor heating circuit, in the heating mat or heating film system.
It is designed to work with electric systems (with 16 A, 3.5 kW load) or operate damper drives in underfloor heating circuits (3 A).
The thermostat features a user-friendly display with large clear digits, so that you can easily set up a weekly operation schedule for the heating system. With controlled operation of the heating system, you can reduce heating costs by 30% and more. Mycond Touch is designed for through-the-wall installation in a mounting duct with a diameter of 60 mm.
The touch screen with bright blue backlighting displays a number of parameters:
- selection between automatic and manual mode, heating mode;
- current air temperature in the room being heated;
- indications of days of the week, auto mode, mains power on/off, setup button locking;
- real time clock display.
There is a row of touch buttons under the display, including navigation, switching to a menu, mode selection, power on/off.
Using the touch buttons, you can set the thermostat to operate in the auto mode at certain hours of each day of the week.
In the auto mode, the weekly schedule falls into weekdays (Monday to Friday) and two weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
The weekdays have a convenient preset heating schedule with three day spans:
- morning: starting from 6:30 AM;
- afternoon: 0:30 PM to 3:00 PM;
- evening: 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
For the weekends, you can choose another heating schedule:
- morning: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM;
- afternoon: 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM;
- evening: 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
During setup, the display shows the temperature setpoint and current air temperature in the room. You can use menu buttons to set the anti-freezing air temperature that will be maintained in the room, as well as set the floor temperature limit for overheat protection.
Touch buttons of the thermostat panel are also provided with backlighting. Using Up and Down menu buttons, you can:
- select the temperature setpoint;
- set up indication of minutes and hours;
- select hour spans in a day and a weekly heating schedule;
- select operation either based on commands from the air temperature sensor built into the thermostat body, or based on signals from the remote floor temperature sensor;
- set air temperature for the Anti-freezing mode;
- select temperature limit for overheat protection (35 to 70°C);
- lock the setup buttons.
Each selectable and highlighted parameter is displayed on the screen. Backlight duration is adjustable.
The device is designed for concealed through-the-wall installation in a mounting duct. Connection to the network and controlled loads shall be performed as per the diagram in the Installation and Setup Manual.
Mycond Touch comes with a floor temperature sensor.
Mycond Touch is a reliable thermostat that will reduce your heating costs. With its advanced functions and low price, this state-of-the-art thermostat is a particularly cost-effective and essential supplement to your heating system.
- Touch control
- Large display with blue backlighting
- Large font
- Temperature adjustment within 5°C to 35°C
- Dual temperature control (air and floor temperature)
- Programmable mode
- Freezing and overheat protection
- Complete with a floor temperature sensor
- Lockable control buttons
- These thermostats are mainly applied in heating boilers / underfloor water heating systems / underfloor electric heating systems / infra-red heating panels / convector heating systems / heating radiators / etc. (within rated specifications).
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Temperature control range: 5-35°C
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Deviation: < 1%
- Power supply: 95-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Load current: 3 A (hot-water heating), 16 A (electric heating)
- Body: fire-proof plastic
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 13.3 mm
- Mounting duct: 60 mm
- Operating conditions: operating temperature range between 0 and 45°C, relative air humidity between 5 and 90%