± 0.5 °C
up to 3 Вт
Orb Heat by MyCond will seamlessly fit into office or residential interior, featuring an elegant round body (in black or high-contrast white style) with a black display. This thermostat with integrated and remote temperature sensors is great at controlling the operation of heat to minimize your expenses during the heating season. The air temperature setting range is 5 to 35°C.
The thermostat is designed to reduce heating costs when using electric heat tracing systems laid into the floor screed or arranged in mats, film heating systems, electric radiators, convectors or infra-red heating systems. The thermostat comes with an NTS floor temperature sensor.
The wall-mounted thermostat with NTS (air and/or floor temperature) sensors will maintain the most comfortable temperature right in the appropriate area, right around the people.
The bright digits, mode and condition indications are backlit and clearly visible. Using the touch buttons arranged in a circle on the black or white body, you can set the perfect schedule for automatic operation of the heating system by specifying particular operation hours and the required air temperature parameters.
The touch control buttons are backlit upon touch; the selected modes and parameters are confirmed by the corresponding indicators on the display.
Heating circuits are automatically protected against freezing, as the thermostat automatically turns on the heating system and maintains above-zero temperature (you can choose 0 to 15°C) in the home. There is also floor overheat protection, with the floor temperature adjustable up to 70°C.
The On/Off button on the round body is backlit when the thermostat is powered. When making settings on the display using the touch buttons, the display may show:
- setpoint and actual value of air temperature;
- indications of auto or manual operation;
- indication of the selected temperature control method: based on air and/or floor temperature sensors;
- stages of the auto operation mode;
- indication of the current day of the week;
- clock indications;
- button lock indication.
The wall-mounted thermostat Orb Heat will be great at controlling electric heating systems with a maximum load of 3.5 kW per thermostat (load current up to 16 A). The integrated and remote temperature sensors precisely control operation of the heating system in the required room areas and reduce your heating costs by 30% and more.
Such thermostats are perfect for heating control in service and office buildings, living spaces of private houses, cottages and apartments, hotels and resorts.
Orb Heat is designed for concealed installation in a standard mounting duct (60 mm in diameter) embedded into a wall. The outside panel with a round display is mounted on a base screwed on the duct. The electric connections of sensors and power wiring are made according to the diagram provided in the Installation and Setup Manual.
- Touch control
- Large dark display with light backlighting
- Large font
- Temperature adjustment within 5°C to 35°C
- Dual temperature control (air and floor temperature)
- Programmable mode
- Freezing and overheat protection
- Complete with a floor temperature sensor
- Lockable control buttons
- Measurement accuracy: ± 0.5°C
- Temperature control range: 5-35°C
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Deviation: < 1%
- Power supply: 95-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Load current: up to 16 A
- Enclosure: fire-proof plastic
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 20 mm
- Mounting duct: 60 mm
- Operating conditions: operating temperature range between 0 and 45°C, relative air humidity between 5 and 90%